Burna Boy is the latest guest on The Breakfast Club.
The Breakfast Club features celebrity interviews, Charlamagne tha God’s Donkey of the Day, Angela Yee’s Rumor Reports, DJ Envy’s mixes and so much more! Every guest visiting the world’s most dangerous morning show is grilled with their signature blend of honesty and humor.
In this episode, Burna Boy talks to the hosts about his current trend about fusing hip-hop with afrobeat, his Fela Kuti inspiration, Nipsey Hussle and so much more.
Here are some hightlights
- The significance of his African Giant album title is to shine the spotlight on something that the spotlight hasn’t been on
- His mum typically gives his speeches when he wins awards
- He absolutely did not know he was going to win the BET award
- His mum has been his manager from the beginning of his career
- He knew he wanted to be an artist from the age of 10
Watch the interview below.
The post Burna Boy on “The Breakfast Club” – Watch him talk about Fusing Hip-Hop with Afrobeat, Fela Kuti Inspiration, Nipsey Hussle + More appeared first on BellaNaija – Showcasing Africa to the world. Read today!.
More on this and other updates?
Keep an eye on all our Social Media Channels
Feel free to share with Family and Friends by clicking on any of the Links below….. Cheers…!!!